[isabelle-dev] HOL-ex.Sketch_and_Explore

Simon Wimmer wimmersimon at gmail.com
Fri Mar 15 19:00:26 CET 2024

Hi Larry,

in consultation with Fabian and Florian, I made a few changes that
hopefully improve this further:

* Replaced `sketch` by `nxsketch` (and named it `sketch`)
* Reduced printing of superfluous type constraints
* Added configuration option `atp_proof_cartouches`, which allows to switch
between cartouches and quotes for printing in sketch, explore, and Isar
proofs generated by sledgehammer.
* Preserve indentation of generated proofs. However, keywords `sketch` and
`explore` do not disappear anymore when the sketch is clicked on. The
technical reason is that now `Active.sendback_markup_command` is used
instead of `Active.sendback_markup_properties` .

Simon

Am Mo., 23. Okt. 2023 um 17:24 Uhr schrieb Lawrence Paulson <lp15 at cam.ac.uk