[isabelle-dev] HOL-ex.Sketch_and_Explore

Lawrence Paulson lp15 at cam.ac.uk
Mon Mar 18 16:11:58 CET 2024

Many thanks for making those improvements!

It's so useful, I wonder why more people do not use it.

Larry
On 15 Mar 2024 at 18:00 +0000, Simon Wimmer <wimmersimon at gmail.com>, wrote:
Hi Larry,

in consultation with Fabian and Florian, I made a few changes that hopefully improve this further:

* Replaced `sketch` by `nxsketch` (and named it `sketch`)
* Reduced printing of superfluous type constraints
* Added configuration option `atp_proof_cartouches`, which allows to switch between cartouches and quotes for printing in sketch, explore, and Isar proofs generated by sledgehammer.
* Preserve indentation of generated proofs. However, keywords `sketch` and `explore` do not disappear anymore when the sketch is clicked on. The technical reason is that now `Active.sendback_markup_command` is used instead of `Active.sendback_markup_properties` .

Simon