[isabelle-dev] Fwd: [Isabelle-ci] Build failure in Isabelle (benchmark)

David Matthews dm at prolingua.co.uk
Fri Mar 29 08:00:28 CET 2019

The most likely cause of "Unable to increase stack" is infinite
recursion in your application.  It could occasionally happen in native
32-bits if the heap had taken all the available address space but that
is extremely unlikely on a 64-bit platform.  Stacks are not allocated in
the heap so setting a large value for --maxheap won't help and could
potentially make things worse.

Hope that's of some help to point you in the right direction.

David