[isabelle-dev] Abbreviations + Monad_Syntax introduce "unit itself" additional type variable

Christian Sternagel c.sternagel at gmail.com
Thu Dec 5 17:17:23 CET 2013

Dear Florian,

sorry, I fail to understand both parts of your message ;)

First, I do not understand your justification why nothing is wrong.
Could you elaborate?

Second, are you saying that ad-hoc overloading should not be expanded on
rhss of abbreviations. If so, why? For me that does not sound desirable.

cheers

chris