[isabelle-dev] Feature Request for ISABELLE_BUILD_OPTIONS: Support "isabelle build" Options

Tjark Weber webertj at in.tum.de
Fri Aug 17 22:35:17 CEST 2012

On Fri, 2012-08-17 at 21:57 +0200, Makarius wrote:
> Tjark has violated a bit too many rules of conduct in too short time,
> basically abusing his historic administrator privileges on the
> Isabelle repository.

In the past week, I made minor modifications to a two-week-old
maintenance script of Florian (having asked him for permission off-list
beforehand), implementing features that you had suggested yourself. I
appreciate that your latest, much more comprehensive revision of the
components business has already made this script obsolete.

And I fixed a completely irrelevant typo elsewhere.

I apologize if these commits troubled you in any way. But to be
perfectly honest, I don't really see the abuse. I tried hard not to
break anything, and can assure you that any violation of unwritten
rules of conduct was entirely unintentional.

Best regards,
Tjark