[isabelle-dev] Feature Request for ISABELLE_BUILD_OPTIONS: Support "isabelle build" Options

Makarius makarius at sketis.net
Fri Aug 17 21:57:20 CEST 2012

On Fri, 17 Aug 2012, Christian Urban wrote:

> On Friday, August 17, 2012 at 21:18:35 (+0200), Makarius wrote:
> > Tjark, you have no business here.
>
> I assume something got here lost in translation. Otherwise, we should
> all make reasonable effort to welcome everybody on both, the
> isabelle-users and isabelle-dev lists. After all, we like to have plenty
> of users and plenty of developers for Isabelle; not like the GDR, which
> had a country, but in the end had no people. ;o)

Tjark has violated a bit too many rules of conduct in too short time,
basically abusing his historic administrator privileges on the Isabelle
repository.

Submission by sending changesets or pull request is always open to
everyone, and to the discretion of the responsible maintainer what to do
with it.