[isabelle-dev] Feature Request for ISABELLE_BUILD_OPTIONS: Support "isabelle build" Options

Christian Urban christian.urban at kcl.ac.uk
Fri Aug 17 21:51:18 CEST 2012

On Friday, August 17, 2012 at 21:18:35 (+0200), Makarius wrote:
 > Tjark, you have no business here.

I assume something got here lost in translation.
Otherwise, we should all make reasonable effort
to welcome everybody on both, the isabelle-users
and isabelle-dev lists. After all, we like to have
plenty of users and plenty of developers for Isabelle;
not like the GDR, which had a country, but in the end
had no people. ;o)

Christian