[isabelle-dev] Release reminder

Jasmin Christian Blanchette jasmin.blanchette at gmail.com
Fri Sep 2 17:05:34 CEST 2011

Hi Makarius,

> Are there any changes in the bundled "components" that need to be taken care of?  This always requires a few weeks to test on all available platforms.

There's a new bundle for E 1.4, in "~isabelle/contrib_devel/e-1.4.tgz". I didn't bother with PowerPC this time; affected users (if any) will automatically find themselves using E at SystemOnTPTP.

Kodkodi and SPASS are still at version 1.2.16 and 3.7, as in Isabelle2011. Emina Torlak is working on a new version of Kodkod, to be released in September or October, but I expect it is going to be too late for the Isabelle release. I'll let you know about any developments there. The old version of Kodkod (from 2009) is working fine and there's no hurry to upgrade.

Sascha will come back next week and tell you about the SMT solvers. (I believe/hope he wants to move to Z3 3.0, which he already bundled in "~isabelle/z3/z3-3.0", and stick to CVC3 2.2.)

Jasmin