[isabelle-dev] Release reminder

Makarius makarius at sketis.net
Fri Sep 2 16:51:42 CEST 2011

On Thu, 25 Aug 2011, Florian Haftmann wrote:

>>> Since August is the canonical time for vacation for many people it is
>>> probably better to get into more concrete discussions in 3-4 weeks
>>> from now, but people can already start thinking about their own areas
>>> of responsibility concerning consolidation for the release.
>
> I have two topics on the screen
> * Complete_Lattice.thy
>  * eliminate some historical legacy theorems (Johannes Hölzl and me)
>  * further default simp rules (Lars Noschinski and me)
> * Separating predicates and sets syntactically

I think now is a good point to collect further open ends.  The tentative
schedule is to consolidate during September and roll out in October.

I am myself a bit behind things, still struggling with the usability of
Isabelle/jEdit in non-trivial sessions.  Apart from that there are many
small things on my list -- I will weed through them and pose some of the
issues on the mailing list.

Are there any changes in the bundled "components" that need to be taken
care of?  This always requires a few weeks to test on all available
platforms.

What is the situation with Proof General 4.1?  Did people try it in the
past few months?