[isabelle-dev] Thanks for the visit at TUM

Peter Vincent Homeier palantir at trustworthytools.com
Sat Sep 15 16:45:32 CEST 2007

Dear Alexander,

Thank you very much for adding me to the Isabelle developers mailing
list.  I certainly expect to be asking many questions as I learn the
insides of Isabelle.

I would like to express my deep gratitude to every member of the
Isabelle team who made my stay in Munich so edifying and productive,
You have a great team, intelligent and enthusiastic.  The several
talks that were presented were a good sampling of various aspects of
Isabelle and related work.  I was touched by the warmth and generosity
of your welcome, and I am eager to get to work.  It was a very special
time, and I hope it is the beginning of many effective collaborations
in the future.  I especially want to thank Tobias Nipkow for his
gracious invitation to come spend a week at the Technical University
of Munich.

Peter

--
"In Your majesty ride prosperously
because of truth, humility, and righteousness;