[isabelle-dev] Thanks for the visit at TUM

John Matthews matthews at galois.com
Tue Sep 18 05:18:53 CEST 2007

Let me add my thanks too, it was a very productive and enjoyable
trip! It's also really encouraging to see all the good Isabelle work
presented at TPHOLs this year. I especially liked one presenter's
comment saying there are only four theorem provers capable of doing
real mathematics, and Isabelle is one of them...

Cheers,
-john