[isabelle-dev] Towards Isabelle2023-RC2, RC3 and AFP release

Makarius makarius at sketis.net
Tue Jul 25 15:11:21 CEST 2023

Isabelle2023-RC2 is planned for Wednesday 26-Jul-2023. This is the last chance
to sort out minor things for it, especially NEWS and CONTRIBUTORS.

On Friday 28-Jul-2023, I will travel to Warsaw and attend ITP 2023 in
Bialystok next week.

After the conference, Isabelle2023-RC3 will emerge rather quickly: we need to
make serious moves towards a final version. RC3 will be also the fork of
isabelle-dev vs. isabelle-release repositories --- in the past we have usually
had it at RC2 or RC3.

What is the schedule for the corresponding AFP release?