[isabelle-dev] HOL-ex

Makarius makarius at sketis.net
Sun Jan 3 12:42:40 CET 2021

That old thread about sessions with multiple source directories is still
pending. Conceptually it causes a lot of extra worries and complexity, but I
don't see a proper way to eliminate it in the foreseeable future.

So this "feature" will stay and we will have to "patch" various "bugs" coming
from it eventually.

	Makarius