[isabelle-dev] A proposal for the website

Makarius makarius at sketis.net
Sat Jan 2 11:19:17 CET 2021

On 02/11/2020 16:36, Lawrence Paulson wrote:
> Under "Distribution & Support” it would make sense to mention the rather active Zulip community: https://isabelle.zulipchat.com/
>
> My impression is that it’s livelier than StackOverflow.

I have already updated the "community" links on
https://isabelle.in.tum.de/website-Isabelle2021-RC1 at the bottom.

Note hat "lively" often means "noisy" these days, and is not very productive.

I will continue to inform myself about proper replacements for good old
Mailman: Discourse still looks best --- it often shows up as landing page for
systematic web search of questions and answers.