[isabelle-dev] A proposal for the website

Tobias Nipkow nipkow at in.tum.de
Mon Nov 2 21:15:11 CET 2020

There are two issues here:

- Should we advertise the active zoolip chat? Of course we should, everything
else is simply ineffective censorship. The isabelle wiki could be unlinked at
the same time.

- Should we try other alternatives? That's up to whoever wants to try them. In
the end the community will vote one way or the other, with their feet.

Tobias