[isabelle-dev] Isabelle component csdp-6.x is 32-Bit [macOS]

Lawrence Paulson lp15 at cam.ac.uk
Thu Nov 28 16:21:16 CET 2019

> On 28 Nov 2019, at 14:06, Makarius <makarius at sketis.net> wrote:
>
> users who want to use Isabelle2019 with everything as expected
> need to stay away from the macOS update.
>
> It is clear that such things need to be updated eventually. The standard
> scheme is to have everything working with Catalina with the next official
> Isabelle release.

Sorry, this statement is absolutely incorrect. The version of csdp that I compiled myself in 2014 (and again this morning) works perfectly well with Catalina. I will try emailing it (see attachment) and maybe somebody else can see if it runs for them. Then I can send it out to the general mailing list.

We need to include this version in our package rather than the one we have been using before.

Larry