[isabelle-dev] Isabelle component csdp-6.x is 32-Bit [macOS]

Lawrence Paulson lp15 at cam.ac.uk
Thu Nov 28 13:46:39 CET 2019

Adding to the confusion, the executable I have in

	~/.isabelle/contrib/csdp-6.x/csdp6.0.1maccore/bin/csdp

fails with "Bad CPU type in executable”. My iMac at work also has a working executable, but it is located at

/usr/local/bin/csdp

and I see now that my settings file points to this version, which I must have compiled in 2014. It also seems that CSDP hasn’t changed (according to its version number) since that date.

We are distributing a bad version for some reason.

Larry