[isabelle-dev] Reorganising Analysis

Manuel Eberl eberlm at in.tum.de
Mon Nov 4 13:19:30 CET 2019

Great work, thanks for taking care of this!

Just abstractly speaking, it would seem very odd to me to have a
"complex analysis" directory without integration. Complex integration
and the Cauchy integral formula are such basic tools in complex analysis
that not including them in a "complex analysis" entry would seem…
unusual to me.

Perhaps "complex analysis prerequisites".

Manuel