[isabelle-dev] Reorganising Analysis

Lawrence Paulson lp15 at cam.ac.uk
Mon Nov 4 12:55:34 CET 2019

With a little help from Fabian, I managed to prove the inverse function theorem and therefore to reduce somewhat the theories involved in building Complex_Transcendental, which can now be combined with Complex_Analysis_Basics. There are still 25 ancestor theories. Arguably this material should be moved to its own directory, Complex_Analysis. This development would include quite a bit of basic topology but no integration or measure theory.

If we do this as the first step, the next step should become clearer. I already think it might be based on integration. Any thoughts or reactions?

Larry