[isabelle-dev] Homology

Lawrence Paulson lp15 at cam.ac.uk
Tue Apr 9 12:59:30 CEST 2019

I’m not sure how to do this without drastically restructuring Analysis.

Maybe we could have separate “top theories” (analogous to Main vs Complex_Main) within Analysis. But then HOL-Analysis would still depend on HOL-Algebra.

Or Homology could be a new development, importing Analysis, but with a plan to move most of the Analysis material to other places later? Homology needs only about a third of the Analysis theories.

Larry