[isabelle-dev] Homology

Dr A. Koutsoukou-Argyraki ak2110 at cam.ac.uk
Tue Apr 9 12:49:45 CEST 2019

why not leave it as a separate Homology library that would be importing
both Analysis and Algebra for now?
It would then evolve into an Algebraic Topology library with time.
This would also reflect how a "real-life" math library would be
organised.

i.e. : I would prefer your suggestion of breaking up Analysis into
several modules some of which may need to port Homology (and thus
Algebra too)
and some not (if I correctly understand what you mean).
Could this be done at a second stage in time for Isabelle 2020 ?
Would that be feasible?

Best,
Angeliki