[isabelle-dev] Complete Distributive Lattice

Manuel Eberl eberlm at in.tum.de
Sat Mar 10 13:01:19 CET 2018

Verbose mode ("-v") can sometimes help, because you at least see what
Isabelle is doing.

Another thing you can do is add "-o timeout=600" to your invocation of
isabelle build. Then the build will be stopped after 600 seconds and the
log file might help you identify what theory is causing the problem.

However, I am still a bit puzzled by the fact that, according to what
you said, everything seems to run through in Isabelle/jEdit. That's not
impossible, but it is somewhat unusual.

Manuel