[isabelle-dev] Complete Distributive Lattice

viorel.preoteasa at gmail.com viorel.preoteasa at gmail.com
Sat Mar 10 12:46:59 CET 2018

I managed to identify this problem. It was one file that did not finish. I made a new session and added the Library files little by little until I found the once causing problems.

When you build a session, is it possible to find out what file(s) cause problems? If I would know that a certain file takes a certain amount of time, and it does not finish, then I could pin point the problem.

Viorel