[isabelle-dev] NEWS: sightly more parallel checking

Makarius makarius at sketis.net
Sun Jun 3 22:45:34 CEST 2018

*** Isabelle/jEdit Prover IDE ***

* Slightly more parallel checking, notably for high priority print
functions (e.g. State output).

This refers to Isabelle/b00b40dc41af -- with various fine points in the
organization of PIDE execution forks, not just the preceeding cd387c55e085.

As we are heading towards the release, it is important to keep an eye on
the system, that everything works smoothly. I will try not to touch more
such delicate points of PIDE document processing.