[isabelle-dev] font issues in Isabelle jedit

Lawrence Paulson lp15 at cam.ac.uk
Tue Jan 2 23:05:43 CET 2018

> On 2 Jan 2018, at 19:21, Makarius <makarius at sketis.net> wrote:
>
> I have changed the fonts again recently, see Isabelle/ecb74607063f. I've
> made a brief test on my MacMini with High Sierra, and it appears to work.
>

> Normally "isabelle components -a" should give you the resulting ttf
> files, and Isabelle/jEdit should pick them up.
>
> This can be prevented by having IsabelleText.ttf / IsabelleTextBold.ttf
> installed on the system by accident (on macOS in some Library/Fonts
> directory, FontBook should be able to tell you). You should remove such
> spurious copies of the Isabelle fonts.

I didn’t have any copies in those places, but I deleted all the copies in the contib directory, did “hg fetch” and finally

~/isabelle/Repos/src/HOL: isabelle components -a
### Missing Isabelle component: "/Users/lp15/.isabelle/contrib/isabelle_fonts-20171230"
Getting "https://isabelle.in.tum.de/components/isabelle_fonts-20171230.tar.gz"
Unpacking "/Users/lp15/.isabelle/contrib/isabelle_fonts-20171230.tar.gz"
~/isabelle/Repos/src/HOL: hg id
17fdb2c98083 tip

But after letting the system build again, the result is the same as before.

Larry