[isabelle-dev] font issues in Isabelle jedit

Makarius makarius at sketis.net
Tue Jan 2 20:21:00 CET 2018

On 02/01/18 19:34, Lawrence Paulson wrote:
> Fonts have been weird for me for some time (clearly wider than jedit “thinks” they are) but now symbols are completely missing. E.g. I see

> Any idea what could be wrong? I’m using
>
>> 6afba546f0e5 tip

I have changed the fonts again recently, see Isabelle/ecb74607063f. I've
made a brief test on my MacMini with High Sierra, and it appears to work.

Normally "isabelle components -a" should give you the resulting ttf
files, and Isabelle/jEdit should pick them up.

This can be prevented by having IsabelleText.ttf / IsabelleTextBold.ttf
installed on the system by accident (on macOS in some Library/Fonts
directory, FontBook should be able to tell you). You should remove such
spurious copies of the Isabelle fonts.