[isabelle-dev] Fwd: [isabelle] Matrix-Vector operation

Lawrence Paulson lp15 at cam.ac.uk
Mon Feb 26 12:54:08 CET 2018

Is there a case for moving some material from this file into the Analysis directory?

https://www.isa-afp.org/browser_info/current/AFP/Perron_Frobenius/HMA_Connect.html <https://www.isa-afp.org/browser_info/current/AFP/Perron_Frobenius/HMA_Connect.html>

Many of the results proved at the end of this file are quite straightforward anyway. As somebody with a lifting-and-transfer phobia, I don't feel qualified to make this decision. Possibly these techniques are overkill. I have already proved some of these results quite straightforwardly using linearity, and installed them not long ago.

Larry