[isabelle-dev] reflect_poly

Manuel Eberl eberlm at in.tum.de
Mon Apr 16 08:34:24 CEST 2018

There are definitely books out there that call it the "reflected
polynomial", and that's what my undergraduate discrete maths course
called it, so that's what I called it.

Still, a quick Google search suggests that the terminology you suggest
is more common. I think I'd probably go with "recip_poly".

Manuel