[isabelle-dev] AFP statistics

Tobias Nipkow nipkow at in.tum.de
Thu Sep 28 14:20:11 CEST 2017

The whole project started with this AFP paper:

http://www21.in.tum.de/~nipkow/pubs/cicm15.html

First Max developed this just to support the statistics in the paper but then he
and Lars made it part of the AFP. There is also a hidden part that generates tex
files for these and a number of further statistics that I use for talks.

Concerning growth of articles. I am not sure we want to provide more finegrained
statistics for every entry, but attached you find a summary slide. I cannot
remember precisely what is measured, but at a first approximation it tells us
that over time every second line of an AFP entry is modified.

Tobias