[isabelle-dev] AFP statistics

Lars Hupel hupel at in.tum.de
Thu Sep 28 14:07:01 CEST 2017

> The AFP statistics https://www.isa-afp.org/statistics.html is very nice
> -- I often show the last diagram in presentations, as a proof of success
> of Isabelle as application platform over the years.
>
> Who is actually responsible for this tool?

Me and our student Max Haslbeck. It is part of the site generator that
is invoked every time a new entry is added.

The devel equivalent is available at
<https://devel.isa-afp.org/statistics.html> and is re-generated every
time someone pushes to the repository. Currently that one shows wrong
dependency numbers because it hasn't been adapted yet to
session-qualified imports. I'm still working on a proper fix.

Cheers
Lars