[isabelle-dev] [158c513a39f5] JVM crash

Manuel Eberl eberlm at in.tum.de
Wed Nov 8 18:05:21 CET 2017

> You could try with a fresh build of Poly/ML:
Okay, I rebuilt Poly/ML (not libsha1 and libgmp though; apparently your
build script does not build those). The crashes still occured though. I
think I did everything correctly, because when I delete the files that
the compilation created, isabelle build fails immediately with some
ML-related error message, so it must have been using them.

> It should be sufficient to remove the is_pure() here:
That does indeed seem to make the problem go away completely. At least I
got about 50 consecutive builds without any crashes now.

Manuel