[isabelle-dev] [158c513a39f5] JVM crash

Manuel Eberl eberlm at in.tum.de
Sun Aug 20 14:31:45 CEST 2017

Addendum: I did a system upgrade (including a major kernel upgrade)
around the same time when I first noticed the problem and I don't think
I rebooted afterwards, so one very plausible explanation is that Linux
introduced some workarounds/bug fixes in the kernel within the last few
weeks that solved whatever issue I was having, and, of course, it took a
reboot for it to kick in.