[isabelle-dev] Towards the release

Makarius makarius at sketis.net
Tue Oct 25 19:39:28 CEST 2016

On 25/10/16 14:29, Jasmin Blanchette wrote:

>> The Windows platform is a bit strange, but there are usually many ways
>> to get things through eventually.
>
> Simon has found a way to avoid "ocamlbuild". It looks like we'll be able to have the three binaries in place before the branch. Nonetheless, Nunchaku will remain labeled as "experimental", for a variety of reasons, and will not be properly documented.

Great.

Note that the updated Isabelle PLATFORMS file is here:
http://isabelle.in.tum.de/repos/isabelle/file/3f4a86c9d2b5/Admin/PLATFORMS#l25

I have bumped the Linux baseline to Ubuntu 12.04 recently. Cygwin is
also updated to 2.6 -- last time I somehow missed the change of the
numbering scheme, so we were lagging behind.