[isabelle-dev] Towards the release

Gerwin.Klein at data61.csiro.au Gerwin.Klein at data61.csiro.au
Wed Oct 26 00:05:17 CEST 2016

I’m planning to switch over to Sierra this week, and can hopefully report back next week on any issues with our l4v proofs, AFP, and isabelle itself.

Do we know who is administering macbroy30 and macbroy2? It think it would make sense to switch them over to 10.11 and 10.12 (if the hardware is still supported).

Cheers,
Gerwin