[isabelle-dev] Towards the release

Jasmin Blanchette jasmin.blanchette at inria.fr
Mon Oct 24 19:19:44 CEST 2016

Hi Makarius,

> Are there any non-trivial chunks still in the commit/push pipeline that
> need special considerations?

I was hoping to push Nunchaku into Isabelle (source code + binary component) before the release, but we have some issues with ocamlbuild on Windows.

Would it make sense to push the source code only, with no binary component, for Isabelle2016-1? It's about 2000 lines of code and could go to "Library". Or would a Linux/Mac-only binary component be acceptable for such a (for the moment, experimental) tool? Otherwise, we can wait for the next release.

Jasmin