[isabelle-dev] Jenkins maintenance

Lars Hupel hupel at in.tum.de
Sat Oct 1 22:38:24 CEST 2016

> And where are the public sources of Isabelle/Jenkins?

I feel like the other readers on this thread should know that you have
asked me exactly the same question when you last visited Garching. I
explained to you that some parts of the infrastructure cannot be public
because they contain passwords and private keys. As for the public bits,
you have already found and changed them.

Given the apparent "rhetoric" nature of this question I can no longer
assume that you are arguing in good faith.