[isabelle-dev] how to guess the surface operation of 3 valued logic?

Ho Yeung Lee davidbenny2000 at gmail.com
Thu Jun 2 13:37:52 CEST 2016

Hi Developer,

my interest is to guess list operation and surface operation in many valued
logic

however, there is no result when search artificial intelligence to guess
list operation.

then i found that Isabelle can derive list operation with Lemma,

I have created 3 valued logic, however, i would like to guess surface
operation
in 3 valued logic to further go to guess 4 valued logic.

is there proof assistant for 3 valued logic?

Regards,

Ho Yeung, Lee
Nickname: Martin