[isabelle-dev] HOL-Codegenerator_Test error

Manuel Eberl eberlm at in.tum.de
Mon Jan 11 20:42:45 CET 2016

It looks like I'm the one who broke it. It does not work after my commit
3201ddb00097, but it still works in Fabian's d8e7738bd2e9 immediately
before.

I have no idea what causes this problem. Maybe one of our resident code
generator experts could comment on it?

I'll try to find out which code equation exactly causes the problem
tomorrow. If all else fails, I'll just comment out changes until it
works again and leave this matter to be re-examined after the release.

Cheers,

Manuel