[isabelle-dev] HOL-Codegenerator_Test error

Lawrence Paulson lp15 at cam.ac.uk
Mon Jan 11 18:16:31 CET 2016

I have finally installed my great mass of new material, but when I try to test it, it fails as shown below. I can’t imagine what I could have done to trigger such an error. Nearly all of my changes are confined to Multivariate_Analysis. Does anybody have an idea what could be going on here?

Larry

Running HOL-Codegenerator_Test ...

HOL-Codegenerator_Test FAILED
(see also /Users/lp15/isabelle/Repos/heaps/polyml-5.6_x86-darwin/log/HOL-Codegenerator_Test)

                                           ^
ROOT.scala:17271: error: ambiguous implicit values:
 both method semiring_char_0_nat in object Generated_Code of type => Generated_Code.semiring_char_0[Generated_Code.nat]
 and method semiring_div_nat in object Generated_Code of type => Generated_Code.semiring_div[Generated_Code.nat]
 match expected type Generated_Code.power[Generated_Code.nat]
                                  power[nat](cb, ca) else zero_nata())
                                            ^
10 errors found