[isabelle-dev] Scrollbar, where are thou?

Dmitriy Traytel traytel at inf.ethz.ch
Tue Oct 6 21:46:55 CEST 2015

Hi Makarius,

here are two screenshots from Mac OS X 10.11. But I experience the same under Ubuntu. The look-and-feel is as you see Nimbus (after you mentioned this, I tried other look-and-feels and there the scrollbar stays visible—this works for me). Font size is 15. Window size—I do not know how to measure this.

Dmitriy