[isabelle-dev] Some thoughts on mixfix syntax partially applied [was: NEWS]

Michael Norrish Michael.Norrish at nicta.com.au
Wed Oct 7 00:37:01 CEST 2015

HOL4 and HOL Light both support the (sym) syntax to remove concrete syntax fixities.  I don't think HOL Light supports comments at this level.  HOL4 does, using SML's (* ... *).  So, if you want to write the escaped *, you have to use our older syntax for the same (using a $ for "op": $*), or you can just add spaces and write ( *), or ( * ).

Michael