[isabelle-dev] Jenkins testboard

Lars Hupel hupel at in.tum.de
Tue Nov 10 15:54:08 CET 2015

Dear developers,

in light of the recent installation of Jenkins, the plan is to continue
using the testboard as before. As I can see, some of you are in fact
using it. In the past I did see some odd behaviour in Jenkins where it
wouldn't pick up changes pushed to the repository. I would like to call
everyone using the testboard to send me a mail if all of these
conditions are met:

1) Your push is longer than 3 minutes ago.
2) No other build is running in
<https://ci.isabelle.systems/jenkins/job/isabelle-testboard-makeall/>.
3) Jenkins did not trigger a new build.

Please include the hg id and the time you pushed your changes in the mail.

Thanks for your cooperation!
Lars