[isabelle-dev] Robust Windows support

Alfio Martini alfio.martini at acm.org
Fri Dec 11 09:32:55 CET 2015

Hi Makarius,

I am using it already as it is. It loads and runs incomparably faster than
Isabelle 2015. I am impressed, especially when running sessions for
preparation of documents.
I have introduced some shortcuts which are still missing in Isabelle/jEdit.
But this is
a minor thing. Really a huge improvement.

Best!

--
Alfio Ricardo Martini
PhD in Computer Science (TU Berlin)