[isabelle-dev] NEWS: New (co)datatype package is now in Main

Jasmin Blanchette jasmin.blanchette at gmail.com
Thu Jan 23 09:07:48 CET 2014

Am 22.01.2014 um 21:18 schrieb Makarius <makarius at sketis.net>:

> On Tue, 21 Jan 2014, Jasmin Christian Blanchette wrote:
>
>> This brings the new (co)datatype package where we want it to be for the next release.
>
> Great.  This is a big step forward.

Thank you for your kind words.

I would like to mention the central role played by Isabelle/jEdit for refactoring the theories, in particular reorganizing the theory imports. The "Theories" and "Sidekick" pannels were simply invaluable. Doing the same in Proof General would surely have slowed us (Dmitriy and me) down by a factor 3 to 5.

Jasmin