[isabelle-dev] PolyML crashes

David Matthews dm at prolingua.co.uk
Fri Feb 21 12:30:42 CET 2014

Hi,
I'm aware of a number of assertion failures that seem to occur
intermittently.  This is one of the ones on my list.  I suspect they are
all symptoms of the same bug but I have never been able to narrow it
down or reproduce it.  It does seem to occur when the memory management
is under heavy load.

Thanks for reporting it and if anyone manages to reproduce it more
consistently I would be very interested.

Regards,
David