[isabelle-dev] PolyML crashes

Ondřej Kunčar kuncar at in.tum.de
Thu Feb 20 15:21:04 CET 2014

Hi!
In the past couple of months I've gotten a crash of PolyML always with
the same error message. I cannot reproduce the problem reliably but
because it has already happened, let say, six times in the past three
months, I am reporting the problem here:

Unofficial version of Isabelle/HOL (unidentified repository version)
poly: gc_mark_phase.cpp:432: virtual void
MTGCProcessMarkPointers::ScanAddressesInObject(PolyObject*,
POLYUNSIGNED): Assertion `baseAddr > (PolyWord*)obj && baseAddr <
((PolyWord*)obj)+length' failed.

This refers to any changeset in the past three months.

Best,
Ondrej