[isabelle-dev] Isabelle/jEdit doesn't process theories

Jasmin Christian Blanchette jasmin.blanchette at gmail.com
Wed Sep 25 00:09:14 CEST 2013

Hi all,

Isabelle/jEdit is currently unwilling to process theories (as of dcefe11f28f2). I open up an existing theory file, e.g.

    isabelle jedit -l HOL-BNF src/Doc/Datatypes/Datatypes.thy

The file is correctly opened, but nothing is processed -- no imports are processed, the theory text has a pink background, etc. The "Theories" tab only lists the current theory, with a pink background. Everything was working fine on Monday and Tuesday morning, if I remember correctly. Proof General works fine. I didn't change any components.

This is on Mac OS X 10.8. I'll be happy to help reproduce the problem.

Jasmin