[isabelle-dev] jedit interface

Tobias Nipkow nipkow at in.tum.de
Wed Sep 18 15:45:47 CEST 2013

I just noticed the following behaviour in 705f0b728b1b: When the cursor remains
fixed in the theory window and I scroll in that window with the help of the
scoll bar, the output window goes blank when the line with the cursor is no
longer visible. I have no idea when that changed but in Isabelle 2013 it was not
like that - the output would not go blank. I prefer the original behaviour
because one often wants to compare the output with some other bits of theory
text. Is this an intentional change?

Tobias