[isabelle-dev] NEWS: Dockable window "Find"

Lars Noschinski noschinl at in.tum.de
Wed Sep 4 12:06:34 CEST 2013

On 09.08.2013 21:05, Makarius wrote:
> *** Prover IDE -- Isabelle/Scala/jEdit ***
>
> * Dockable window "Find" provides query operations for formal entities
> (GUI front-end to 'find_theorems' command).

Speaking of a1a78a271682, the UI elements for the "Search criteria"
don't work well for me: If the dock is not wide enough, the elements
overflow into the next row, but the space reserved for the UI elements
does not increase. Hence, they are hidden by the output frame.

(on Debian with standard GNOME 3 installation).

Best regards,
   Lars