[isabelle-dev] Problems with Fedora

Makarius makarius at sketis.net
Thu Oct 3 16:22:38 CEST 2013

On Wed, 2 Oct 2013, Makarius wrote:

> My general tendency is to deliver factory defaults that avoid serious
> problems, but might take away some elite features.

See now

changeset:   54037:ab77ec347220
user:        wenzelm
date:        Wed Oct 02 19:43:58 2013 +0200
files:       Admin/Linux/Isabelle etc/settings src/Doc/JEdit/JEdit.thy
unset XMODIFIERS by default, in order to prevent total loss of key events
seen on Fedora 18/19;

We have a few weeks of final testing of public Isabelle2013-1 release
candidates.  If the above hurts other Linux distrubution defaults, we need
to look again.